RULES & REGULATIONS:
As per requirement of the University a student of the Degree Course must attend at least 75% of classes held in each subject, for being considered Regular.
Promotion and permission to appear at the University examination are subject to satisfactory performance in different examinations conducted by the
College, regular attendance at lectures, tutorials, practical’s and fulfillment of other conditions as required by the University.
1. Every Student is expected to conduct himself/herself with dignity and maintain necessary decorum and decency in respect of dress and behavior. Due respect is to be paid not only to the teachers and staff of the College but also to the fellow students.
2. Students are to maintain Silence in the Library.
3. Students must be in their respective classes when the bell rings at the beginning of each class. They must not leave or enter the class without prior permission of the teacher concerned.
4. College property must be handled with care and respect.
5. Students must not write anything on the College walls, blackboard or the benches.
Schedule for Class Tests of Part (I+II+III) Honours Subject :
1 phase : To be completed before Puja vacation in every academic year (40% st of the syllabus).
2 phase : To be completed during the 2 fortnight of December in every academic year (25% of the syllabus)
3 phase : To be completed during the 2 fortnight of March in every academic year (35% of the syllabus)
Schedule for pre-Test examination : Part I, II, III month of December in every academic year.
Schedule for Test Examination of General Subject :
Part-I : 2 fortnight of March in every academic year, nd
Part-II : 2 fortnight of February in every academic year, nd
Part-III : 2 fortnight of February in every academic year. nd
Note : The Schedules for Test Exam. is subject to K.U. guideline, which may change
from time to time.
HAZI A. K. KHAN COLLEGE
Hariharpara * Murshidabad * West Bengal
|Copy right © HAZI A. K. KHAN COLLEGE
Developed by Rupantar