Application for admission will be entertained only after the announcement
of the result of the relevant Examination of the West Bengal Higher Secondary
Council. Prescribed application forms (available at the College Office) duly filled in
by the candidate and countersigned by the guardian are to be submitted to the
college office within due date. Use separate application form for different
subjects (Hons.). No documents has been produced at the time of submission of forms. List of candidates in order of merit will be published for counseling in the college notice board. At the time of admission (if selected) the following documents (Xerox copy) has to be submitted. The original of the documents has to be produced at that time too.
1. Marksheet (Xeroxed and duly attested by the head of the institution last
attended) of the Examination passed.
2. Admit Card/Certificate or Madhyamik or equivalent examination (as an
evidence of age) (Xeroxed and duly attested.)
3. A certificate of character issued by the head of the institution last attended.
4. SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate from
any Government Officer not below the rank of SDO. (Original and Xerox
copy duly attested).
5. P.H.P candidates are required to submit their certificate.
6. Two spare copy of photo is to be submitted at the time of admission.
Admission of students in Honours Courses and physical Education will be
done strictly on the basis of counseling and merit and admission in General
Courses will be done strictly in merit basis.
Every student must give the name of his/her local guardian who will under-
take all responsibility for the applicant.
Application in all cases implies an undertaking by the student as well as his/her guardian to submit willingly to the rules of the college. Any breach of rule may lead a student to leave the college at any point of time in an academic year. In
such case, a transfer certificate will be issued to the student concerned free of
Admission of students from other Boards is liable to be cancelled if they
fail to submit their Migration Certificate within two months from the date of their